Sunday 24 May 2015

Random film talk: "Ginger e Fred(1986)", "Heat(1995)"

Hello!
I'll just talk about the two recent films I watched! yay.


Ginger e Fred (1986)
A 80's Federico Fellini film starring Giulietta Masina and Marcello Mastroianni about
Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers??? What the hell, how can it get any more perfect? lol.
I would like to say this film was much more than I expected and Giulietta Masina was
absolutely adorable (as always) and Marcello Mastroianni was awessoommeee!! I've actually only
seem him in La Dolce Vita but damn, I really really love him now I've seen him in Ginger e Fred...
I thought this film was different from the other Federico Fellini's I've seen. It was... hmm, I don't know exactly, but more... more everyday, more subtle (I think lol). But it gave you the same bittersweet feeling that lingers after you watch the film. I loved this film, I thought it was so special.


Heat (1995)
I don't know why but this film took me so long to finish.. Anyway, this was an amazing amazing film. The ending, oh the ending was just --- I got goosebumps. No kidding. I could just give this film
five stars with only the ending. Holy holy shit. To be honest, there were aspects in this film I didn't quite understand (Like Vincent's wife, like seriously, what?) but the ending was just moving as hell so theres that! lol. Both Robert De Niro and Al Pacino were amazi-zi-zing (of course) and I was just "Oh god oh god" when they were finally on the same screen.

So well, that's it for today! My watch next list is The good the bad and the ugly which I rented on friday and which was (very very luckily) the film of the day on Mubi.com yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment