Tuesday 7 April 2015

Drawing of the day: 7/4/15


I found this vintage photograph of two ladies in a sailor outfit
randomly on the internet. (I actually don't know where.)
Maybe I should search about it first, hold on.

Nope.. can't find any information anywhere.
On some websites it says 1930's and on another 
it says 1940's lol. I think it's 1940's though.
(Just guessing lol)

I think I did a reasonable job but damn it looks so..
whats the word for it, like I put no effort haha.
Never mind, I did it in like 10 mins anyway.


Here is another one I did a while ago:


I don't know anything about this photograph too ahaha.

Oh, it's a photograph of a person called Marina Ginestà,
a French veteran of the Spanish civil war according to wikipedia.


And..here it is! lol. Just floating in mid air.
The posing looks very different since I hardly looked
at the photo while I was drawing it.
I have to look more closely next time.
(It's just really difficult on the computer..)


Oh and here is a random drawing of Mia Farrow from
Rosemary's baby (well, it's supposed to be.)


Bye bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment