Saturday 18 April 2015

Random topic: Dreams


I had a dream about Marlon Brando yesterday.
Uh, dreams are so weird,
I actually thought I was in real life until I woke up in disappointment lol

Ok, so, It went like this:

I was at school and I had to go to this other class for some reason (it was half way through the period) AND THE TEACHER WAS FREAKIN BRANDO(hahahaha)
I didn't get surprised because I was just like "oh, it's Marlon Brando. Oh yeah I heard about that."
Maybe I had to give the teacher a note or something but Mr Brando told me to just sit down
because he was still teaching and didn't want the class to get disturbed.
I looked for a desk to sit at but everyone was sitting at the back so I had to sit near the front.
Mr Brando was writing things on the board and explaining it (I had no idea what it meant but it was probably science class) and I thought "oh shit why don't I have paper I want to write down notes Marlon Brando gave me!!". The bells ringed and the period ended and the whole class went running of for lunch but I still sat at the desk. Then, Mr Brando sat at the desk right next to me and ... I can't really remember but he said something like "do you understand this?"and I said
"Our teacher taught us this in a different way".
(lol this is so random.) And after that I just went off to lunch.
I ran up to my best friend and told her "OH MY GOD MARLON BRANDO IS A TEACHER AT OUR SCHOOL" and she was like "yeah I know, what's the big deal". I explained to her "what do you mean, maybe you don't know but he's one of the greatest actors ever lived and he went out with Marilyn Monroe and stuff"(lol what does that matter)

And, I woke up after that.
Ahh... such an intense dream. It was a Marlon Brando around the late 50's to 60's.

I get really weird dreams lately. I had a dream about Scarface recently.
I can't really remember but I clearly have a memory of saying something to Tony lol.
And, I had a dream about Pulp Fiction and doing drugs with Vincent.
What the hell is wrong with me ahaha. How about no.

No comments:

Post a Comment